Descripción del empleo
Main purpose of the Position
During your internship, you will work together with expert professionals in the digital space to build and deliver mobile applications and solutions for the customer facing business. You will have the opportunity to work and practice your knowledge and skills.
Key Outputs / Deliverables
- An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
- EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
- Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
- Fluent in English
At the core of a Mobile & Apps team, you’ll be contributing to deliver excellence in operations by:
- Developing and enhancing the applications on Azure Cloud
- Supporting the team in building and testing the current tools and automated processes
- Participating in various phases of test development cycle (unit, functional, integrated, acceptance)
- Collaborating closely with the App development teams to ensure a smooth leverage of our tools and resources
- Taking every opportunity to improve our process and technical documentation
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarship 790 € per month
- Grant canteen
- Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
- Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
Period of internship:
- 6 months starting early April 2019
- Full time (Monday to Friday from 9 to 6pm)
A day in the life of...
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products more tasty and healthy, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
The Global Digital Hub has been recently created in Barcelona with a global spirit, to service the entire company. In Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, in line with our corporate values.
A good level of interpersonal relationship that is reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect. We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates and their initiative to implement projects, and their ability to take risks.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Team Player: We need teammates who can operate in a highly collaborative, customer centric and product oriented global organization.
- Resourceful: You have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: You learn about your customers (development teams) and then bring solutions that meet their needs and improve our interactions with them
- Autonomy: You’re dedicated to performing at your best, minimizing your dependency on others
- Passion for Technology: You're deeply motivated by the transformative possibilities of technologies
- Experience and passion for mobile technology and its latest trend
- Experience in .NET and C# in the Azure ecosystem
- Knowledge of Web Services (JSON, RESTful)
- Write good quality code including Unit testing
- Estimate development effort
- Quick prototyping mindset
- Apply best practices and software architecture guidelines
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Create and maintain technical documentation when required
- Experience in CosmosDB design and coding is a plus
What we offer
- Agile environment and best in class development methodologies
- An highly international multi-cultural environment
- Be part of a global team supporting Nestlé brands at global scale
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación