Realiza prácticas en Nestlé, empresa multinacional de alimentosy bebidas e impulsa tu carrera profesional.
Main purpose of the Position
During practice you will become a member of a team of professionals working on real and targeted projects. You will have the opportunity to work and practice your knowledge and skills.
Key Outputs / Deliverables
• An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
• EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
• Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
• Fluent in English.
Develop CRUD web app to support Nestlé DSU architectural documentation, facilitating the maintenance and representation of deployment solution ecosystems.
- Collect the requirements
- Development the application on Azure Cloud
- Develop over a database type to be analyzed and decided, SQL or no-SQL
- User/role Management
- testing / documentation
Collect the requirements
Implement monitoring probes at user transactions level
Build a reporting tool to review monitoring data, leveraging Azure PowerBI as well as custom visualization tools (D3.js, etc…)
Testing / documentation
Terms & Conditions:
• Scholarship 790 € per month
• Grant canteen
• Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
• Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
Period of internship:
• 6 months starting early April 2019
• Full time (Monday to Friday from 9 to 6pm)
A day in the life of...
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products more tasty and healthy, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
The Global Digital Hub has been recently created in Barcelona with a global spirit, to service the entire company.
In Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, in line with our corporate values.
A good level of interpersonal relationship that is reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect.
We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates and their initiative to implement projects, and their ability to take risks.
What Will Make You Successful?
• Information Systems / Engineering ( .NET Dev, full stack)
• Proven project/event management skills
• Good communication skills
• Analytical with strong digital skills and the use of tools such as Excel, SharePoint, Photoshop,
• Curious and creative
• High level of spoken English
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online