Lo que vas a hacer
As a Publisher manager you will be fully responsible of communicating with your publishers on a regular basis (via e-mail, skype, phone, newsletters and forums) to maximize their profitability.
Your main functions:
- Identifying which publishers are performing or underperforming in terms of KPIs and communicate to your publishers in order to et more inventory and secure RO.
- Investigating and deep analyzing sources of traffic, with a special focus on CPM
- Search and seek for new publishers on a daily basis.
- Willingness to travel, attending event and meetings with other account managers and affiliates in order to get new publishers.
- Regular reporting to clearly communicate performance to line managers and marketing teams on established KPIs (such as revenue, profitability, and other KPIs)
- Internship-Trainee agreement for 6 month and the possibility to continue with a labor contract.
- Salary of 600-800 euros/monthly
- Essential full-time availability
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- Without experience
- Certificates are not needed, the training is given by the company itself
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 40 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
Entre 600€ y 800€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Contact with china partners
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Español, Chino