Lo que vas a hacer
- Over the next 3 months Wikifactory will be working closely with product design teams who use a variety of digital fabrication machines (robotic arms, 3d printers, CNCs, etc…) to prototype and manufacture innovative products. We will be engaging them onto our social collaboration platform to share their projects and contribute to building an exceptional culture of open collaboration. In preparation for our public launch, we are nurturing these projects to come together on our platform as a unique, global community of designers, engineers, makers, technologists and other creative problem solvers.
- You will be playing a supportive role in (1) engaging projects to onboard onto Wikifactory, (2) curating and sourcing content to populate our platform and (3) sharing the most exciting content on social media.
If you are excited about the coming 4th Industrial Revolution and want to take initiative in an area, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to get involved in deep innovation projects.
- Get experience in a disruptive technology area that is impacting every product industry
- Nurture your passion in digital fabrication, and we will cover the costs of digitally fabricating your design to prototype
- Stipend to cover you on a daily basis
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos University degree or equivalent in design, architecture, engineering or in creative industries in general
- Proficient English
- Effective online research skills in gathering qualitative and quantitative information for copy writing
¿Piensas que eres el candidato perfecto? ¡Puedes hacer click en 'Solicitar esta oferta' y te contactaremos lo antes posible!
- Experience in taking a design to final product, either your own digital fabrication project or replicating an existing open source design/hardware project
- Involved or member of a maker community
- Experience in digital marketing platforms like Buffer for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Experience in using graphic design and publishing software, i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign.
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado superior, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 30 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
400€ Al mes
- Responsable de
- Community and Content development in their areas of passion.
- Tipo de trabajo
- Diseño , Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español