Wikifactory is a social design and production platform to enable distributed teams to design together, prototype faster and manufacture smarter. Inspired by the proven collaboration tools from the open source software world, Wikifactory empowers distributed and open product development teams to get their projects from design to production - and we need your help!
Descripción del empleo
- Over the next 3 months Wikifactory will be working closely with product design teams who use a variety of digital fabrication machines (robotic arms, 3d printers, CNCs, etc…) to prototype and manufacture innovative products. We will be engaging them onto our social collaboration platform to share their projects and contribute to building an exceptional culture of open collaboration. In preparation for our public launch, we are nurturing these projects to come together on our platform as a unique, global community of designers, engineers, makers, technologists and other creative problem solvers.
- You will be playing a supportive role in (1) engaging projects to onboard onto Wikifactory, (2) curating and sourcing content to populate our platform and (3) sharing the most exciting content on social media.
If you are excited about the coming 4th Industrial Revolution and want to take initiative in an area, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to get involved in deep innovation projects.
- Get experience in a disruptive technology area that is impacting every product industry
- Nurture your passion in digital fabrication, and we will cover the costs of digitally fabricating your design to prototype
- Stipend to cover you on a daily basis
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos University degree or equivalent in design, architecture, engineering or in creative industries in general
- Proficient English
- Effective online research skills in gathering qualitative and quantitative information for copy writing
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado superior, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 30 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
400€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Community and Content development in their areas of passion.
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Diseño , Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español