Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
We are looking for a creative thinker and doer who will be part of the HR Corporate Functions area, which plays a key role in the perfect development of the company.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
If you are looking for an exceptional professional experience participating in the most challenging IT positions within an International environment, apply for this opportunity: Accenture Recruiter Specialist based in Málaga with the following responsabilities:
• Manage recruiting processes end to end
• Identify and attract the best candidates for our positions, most of the times dealing with external agencies
• Research candidates through job boards, professional organizations, internal networks and partner organizations
• Data collecting in order to set up detailed reports
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of current best-in-class recruiting practices and an exceptional personal bias for action; act as a highly engaged partner for complex projects
• Follow -up with delivery teams to provide feedback to candidates on potential, future employment opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Human Resources, Business or Marketing
• Dedicated research/recruiting, and/or recruiting technology experience
•Minimum of 5-year experience in recruiting in either a corporate or agency environment
• Of which at least 3 years of experience in areas such as research, search engines, job boards, candidate databases and social networking
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and internet-based recruitment/research tools
•Exhibits excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand internal customers, anticipate their needs and prioritize their satisfaction
•High level of English
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.