Marketeer.co is a window to interact with your customers. It's a sophisticated marketing tool that improves your self-service, helping to engage, convert and retain your customers. Marketeer helps to give 24x7 online support. Also can work in sales, adding automated proactivity or sending targeted messages. It includes intelligent auto-responder, hybrid human-machine live chat, a support center portal, a contact tracking history and CRM Capabilities.
Marketeer is an Artificial Intelligence Startup in Barcelona, Spain. You will work in a team of 10-15 people. We are searching for a Front and a Back-end developer. Do not forget to mention if you are applying for the front-end or back-end position.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Your skills & qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of "session management" in a distributed server environment
What do we offer?
- Working in an enthusiastic team
- Visiting events about industry 4.0
- Big chance to progress and evolve within a growing company
- Salary depends on your skills & qualification
Note: interns can also apply!
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español