Descripción del empleo
You will join an international team of talented young developers based in Barcelona, Spain, and work closely together with the business teams to develop web projects. You will be involved in creating innovative solutions for our processes that make our internal platform better every day!
Good knowledge of these following technologies:
- 2 years coding in PHP backend development using Symfony or similar MVC framework.
- Strong SQL and data model design skills.
Nice to have:
- Have experience using RESTful / SOAP APIs.
- Have experience using GIT or another VCS.
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Flexible working hours with a great balance between work and leisure time.
- Room for creativity and responsibility in a brilliant and friendly international team.
- Opportunities for further learning and career development.
- And of course a competitive and performance-based salary.
- Stability and great contractual conditions.
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree or higher in an IT related discipline.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, Skype and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Be responsible, confidential and effective with your work.
- Well communicative.
- Being tide on your department.
- Effective and quickly on the assignments ordered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Estudios requeridos
- Bachillerato, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español