The advisor is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products mainly inbound via different communication canals. He/she must give information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. This advisor must also answer questions concerning specific procedures and services.
- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term Contract
-Schedule (rotative): from Monday to Friday, from 09 to 18
-Salary: 18.400 Euros gross/year+ up to 1.800 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Opportunity to join an international company
- Native level of Norwegian
- High level of English
- A strong technical affinity, experience in technical field is a plus
- Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
- A good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.