All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Technology Sales Account Executives and build an amazing career, working for the world's No. 1 in software for information management.
We are seeking experienced Account Executives with the ability to own and deliver against a sales target, hold a Winning attitude and have the Passion and Hunger to help Oracle in our Quest to be the #1 Vendor in Cloud Technology!
Oracle Cloud Platform meets the unique needs of developers, IT professionals and business users with a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of platform services that enables them to innovate faster, increase productivity and reduce costs. Help your customers integrate existing IT with next-generation cloud services, accelerate application development and deployment, and lead business transformation.
Oracle Database 12c introduces your customers to a new multi-tenant architecture that makes it easy to consolidate multiple databases quickly and manage them as a cloud service.
Oracle Fusion Middleware is the digital business platform for the enterprise and the cloud. It enables your customers to create and run agile, intelligent business applications while maximizing IT efficiency.
· Own and deliver a monthly sales target
· Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
· Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects and run efficient targeted campaigns
· Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients
· Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services
· Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centre’s, be a team player with a willingness to work with other Lines of Business such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and applications.
· Bachelor /Master Degree in IT or Business
· Min. 5 year experience in Business-to-Business Sales environment (IT Solution sales preferred)
· Fluency in German/Swiss German & English is essential
· Ability to prove successful achievement of sales targets, and manage full sales cycles
· Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
· Outstanding phone and face- to- face customer skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skill.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary, uncapped commissions and benefits package.
• Relocation assistance if required.
• A considerable and continuous investment in our employees and their career development
• A multicultural, challenging, dynamic and fun working environment in one of the fastest growing market segments and a high growth region for Oracle
• The possibility to accelerate your IT/Sales career in one of the biggest software players and technology market leaders worldwide.
To apply please e-mail your CV to Alexandra Matei I Oracle Talent Advisory Organisation I firstname.lastname@example.org I +40 735 610 266.
Oracle Recruiting: "Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent".
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online