Descripción del empleo
Chain Supply Warehouse facility in Cinnaminson, NJ has openings for Warehouse General Laborers.
REQUIREMENTS OF WAREHOUSE GENERAL LABORERS:
• Works well with peers
• High school diploma or equivalent is desirable.
• Some experience in a warehouse setting desirable.
• Ability to operate powered pallet jack safely and efficiently.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work a specified shift.
• Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
• Ability to identify and locate product which requires reading and counting.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
• Ability to work on feet for prolonged periods of time in a fast-paced environment.
• Have appropriate eye, hand and foot coordination to properly execute position.
RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS OF WAREHOUSE FORKILIFT OPERATORS:
•Stacking and sorting of pallets
•Collection of cardboard and plastic
•Operating cardboard and plastic baler
•Shrink wrapping water bottles
•Stacking water bottles
•General clean up
• Performs general grounds/building maintenance.
WAREHOUSE GENERAL LABORERSS SCHEDULE & PAY RATE:
Saturday and Sunday
6:00am to 4:30pm
Pay Rate: 14.50
For immediate consideration please apply by following job link: http://www.resourceemployment.com/Jobs/ViewJob.aspx?OrderID=36170 &EmployerID=84508
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO Law poster
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación