Descripción Del... There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The...
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
We are actively looking for a data Visualization Lead
As Data Visualization Lead you will be focused on bringing analytics and insights to life for our clients and internal analytics, media and creative teams. The Data Visualization Lead serves as a lead developer and subject matter expert (SME) to help uncover insights and develop analytic data stories. Focus on this role will be on Data Visualization & Storytelling, combining industry best practices, and creativity for advertising and marketing analytics (across industries, and verticals). It is essential to produce compelling data stories that will help our clients and internal teams drive rapid data and analytics driven decisions for the greatest return on marketing investment. This data visualization lead will support a diverse project pipeline.
· Work with Data Engineers and Data Scientists on the team to source, ingest and prepare data for reports/visualizations, work with account leads to gather requirements and business objectives, for data ranging from high level metrics to granular insights on audience, media, content performance, as well as outputs of ML/AI powered recommendation engines.
Responsible for the analysis, and recommendation of data visualization products, using existing/ emerging vendor solutions. Inform team on data visualization innovation and best practices.
Create robust Data Models designed for reuse, and scalability.
Build reports and visualizations for client teams and internal teams to drive decision-making/insights
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills
· Degree in Data & Analytics, or other related field, or 5 years of equivalent work experience.
· Passion for data, knowledge of SQL and/or ETL tools; hands-on experience integrating and modeling data for reporting and analytics use cases
· Proven experience building dashboards and data visualizations in tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, Business Objects, SAS Visual Analytics, other popular tools
· In-depth knowledge around best practices in data visualization design and the presentation of information, analytics for media, audience and cross-channel insights.
· Ability to effectively engage with business stakeholders and translate business requirements into high impact reports and visualizations
· Experience with data preparation, data modeling, data warehouse background
· Ability to share portfolio of self-authored Data Visualizations
· Demonstrated face to face experience with Executive Level Customers (Internal or External) with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online