VMware is now in Barcelona and we are building our Digital Sales Centre right in the heart of Glóries, Barcelona’s booming tech HUB! The centre has the feel of a start-up environment while also sitting under the established and highly regarded VMware brand. If you want to build a career in software sales, this could be the place for you with over a hundred of international peers to help us shape what’s possible for the most advanced companies in the world.We’re excited to be opening our doors in Barcelona and we welcome you to explore how our innovative solutions are having a positive impact on customers and communities everywhere.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Velocloud Sales Representative. You will be responsible for selling VMware's NSX SD-WAN products and services via phone, primarily by responding to inbound and outbound calls. You are also held accountable for prospecting opportunities, creating quotes, negotiation, closing sales and placing orders. You will be also in charge of delivering a positive customer experience using the VMware sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation. Your team will partner closely with other VMware teams (Outside Sales Executive, SEs, Channel Partners, etc.) to drive the VMware sales strategy.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market? Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by demonstrating the power of software. We create extraordinary end-user experiences and build customer trust. VMware, as industry leader in virtualization and software-defined solutions and services, enables our customers to modernize their data centers, integrate public clouds, empower the digital workspace, and transform security. Our sales team is responsible for driving new business; ensuring clarity in messaging; increasing audience engagement; supporting and promoting corporate strategy and initiatives; and developing, improving, and executing area business plans. Be a part of our new big bet: NSX SD-WAN by VeloCloud!
Job Responsibilities & Key Objectives
- Prospect, qualify and develop new opportunities to appointments
- Manage and document the opportunity cycle in VeloCloud’s CRM system
- Handle the full sales cycle for smaller customers (less than 50 sites), including creating quotes, negotiation, closing sales and placing orders
- Support, onboarding and training of “longtail” channel partners
- Complex quote support to both VeloCloud specialists and channel partners
- Logistical support with hardware shipments e.g. POCs, renewals, RMAs etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Native level of French and fluent level of English
- Inside sales experience with sales quota, CRM tools and pipeline forecasting
- Technology or similar industry experience preferred
- Being meticulous isn’t a soundbite; it’s one of your strongest qualities. You enjoy being involved in several projects, you thrive in rapidly changing environments and are talented at handling expectations and your own time. You love collaborating across teams and are personable, effective and extraordinarily organized
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record for success – high level of energy and positive attitude
- Credible follow-up and cold calling experience to multiple executive levels within an organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present NSX SD-WAN by VeloCloud’s solutions via teleconference
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Amazing office environment in the centre of Barcelona's tech HUB
- Being part of a rapidly-growing, international environment - we are currently over 100 colleagues and 30 nationalities from all over the world!
- Well established training plan, on-going coaching and real development opportunity (locally and globally)
- Competitive compensation + commissions
- Additional benefits, such as ticket restaurant, private health insurance, and gym allowance
- Permanent contract with a 6-month of probation period
- Team building events, such as company breakfast, summer- and Christmas parties, etc
- Volunteering events organized by the company
- Daily coffee, fresh fruits and beverages
- 24 vacations days per year
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Inside Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-07-27
Sales: VMware’s Sales team focuses on two primary goals: helping customers solve their biggest business problems and hitting our bookings targets to keep our company growing and strong. We begin by forging deep relationships with our customers, so we can truly understand their business challenges and opportunities. We help drive their digital transformation by bringing VMware solutions that provide the speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow in the Internet economy. We also try to make the world a better place by hosting and participating in community activities. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference with VMware’s portfolio of industry-leading solutions. Join our team, and you can grow your career and share in the success of an industry pioneer that’s turning companies into truly digital enterprises.
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Job ID: R2009718