The Enterprise Account Manager is a primary driver for enterprise and transactional business within a limited portfolio of strategic enterprise accounts.
The objective of this role is to focus on the breadth and depth of business priorities with a client , directly solidifying existing customer contacts whilst identifying and closing new revenue from the full portfolio of VMware products and services with the aim of establishing VMware’s relevance at C level and facilitating multimillion $ Enterprise License Agreements .
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Strategic Account Manager is motivated by direct customer contact at CXO level and is responsible for selling the complete VMware solution, products, and services within their customer base.
• Achieving personal revenue targets by selling VMware solutions into allocated Enterprise accounts within an assigned geographical region, territory or vertical market. (Approx. 3-5 Accounts)
• Capturing, understanding and analysing specific customer business issues and demands and translating them into VMware solutions to build and maintain C level relationships
• Building focused account plans that ensure new business development and maintain account growth
• Orchestrating VMware’s internal resources to drive sales cycles
• Leveraging companywide marketing and demand generation activities including attendance at specific events e.g. World.
• Accurate forecasting and maintenance of internal sales systems as the opportunity owner and ensuring communication on pipeline status of all revenue streams to line management.
• Closing sales opportunities and negotiating commercial terms and conditions.
• Acting as an evangelist for VMware solutions, services and brand.
1. Business Acumen
2. Executive Presence
3. Account Management
4. Industry Knowledge (Vertical or Customer)
5. Solution Selling
6. Resource Orchestration
7. Contract Management
8. Drive for Results
9. Effective Customer Communication
• Extensive and relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions to large enterprise within a high tech environment.
• Track record of building and maintaining relationships and credibility as a trusted advisor at C level.
• Direct experience of negotiating and closing complex contractual agreements (applicants should have experience of Intellectual property rights, commercial liability etc...)
• Proven history of sales achievement and delivery against target
• Must be able to demonstrate experience of leading virtual teams and orchestrating resource for maximum effect
We are looking for someone who speaks proficient Spanish and Catalan.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-07-02
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online