Lo que vas a hacer
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new or existing HPE partners.
- Provides resources and guidance to the channel partners on where to play within emerging trends in Partner's ecosystem in alignment with HPE business priorities. Works with the Partner to create a mutually beneficial plan for the future.
- Drives end-to end HPE revenue, profitability, and pipeline by implementing joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts with the Partner.
- Articulates both HPE global and local business strategies to effectively "sell with," "sell to," and "sell through" the Partner, creating a scalable selling ecosystem.
- Develops basic knowledge of partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, and HPE Technology and communicates value of the portfolios and solutions to better differentiate HPE from competitors.
- Demonstrates business and sales leadership by building mutually beneficial relationships with one or many Partners to grow HPE market share.
- Coordinates HPE activities with the Partner, leveraging HPE specialists when needed, including sales cadence, education, marketing, executive briefings, proactive forecasting, business planning, and client engagements. Drives HPE marketing strategy through the customer.
- Enacts day-to-day HPE strategy, programs, and systems with and on behalf of the Partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty to HPE.
- Tailors selling solutions to fit the needs of the partner's customer profile including HPE products, services and technology alliances to achieve assigned quota.
- May recruit and develop business relationships with new partners, working to increase partner commitment to HPE.
- Works to ensure that partners are aware of, and compliant with, HPE's SBC requirements for Partners, including applicable legal obligations.
- A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT
- International work experience
- Proven track record for personal and career development
- Competitive salary
- Attractive local employee benefits
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies, Engineering or similar. Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships. Passion for technology & sales
- technology Acumen
- Sales Acumen
- Partnering Acumen
- Sales Forecasting
- Time Management
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- International orientation
¿Piensas que eres el candidato perfecto? ¡Puedes hacer click en 'Solicitar esta oferta' y te contactaremos lo antes posible!
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 35 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado, Prácticas
33,000€ Al año
- Responsable de
- Inside Business Partner Manager
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT, Comercial / Ventas
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Francés, Español, Griego, Hebreo, Italiano, Portugués