Lo que vas a hacer
Would you like to spend a summer working close to the beach in Costa Brava? Are you a customer oriented person and feel motivated to work towards excellence in service? Do you have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency to manage different situations to assist people? If your answer is yes and you are also interested in forming part of a young, dynamic team and continuing the development of your Customer Service career in a challenging and international environment, send us your CV as soon as possible.
Our Customer Service department is based in Torroella de Montgrí, a small town located in a beautiful part of the Costa Brava, within cycling distance of the beach and commuting distance of Girona (35 minutes by car).
Our office is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Customer Service agents work according to a rota from Monday to Sunday on morning and afternoon shifts with two rest days in the week (Mon-Fri). We offer a temporary contract during the summer from end May to end September of 2019.
- Take care of maximising client satisfaction.
- Assist new customers throughout the reservation process and on the day of travel via phone, email and live chat.
- Be in contact with our transport suppliers, located in over 400 airports worldwide, as well as with our affiliates and resellers of our services..
- We offer a dynamic and challenging environment that's fun to work in. You'll have the chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a range of skills and experience, in an environment where people respect and support each other.
- We offer a fixed gross salary of 1.331€ per month and an additional, performance based, gross bonus of up to 650€ for 4 months, as well as benefits that include 24 days paid holiday plus 16 bank holidays/year, as well as the day off on your birthday.
- And of course, the little extras that help make Suntransfers.com a great place to work: Spacious, modern offices near the beach Table Tennis / pool table, PS4 Kitchen / dining area with refreshments, tea, coffee, milk and fresh fruit. Afterwork events
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo bachillerato requerido
- Excellent English and Spanish. We will test your level. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Excellent computer and internet skills and good typing skills.
- Ability to analyse and resolve unexpected situations, taking quick decisions in a proactive way. Ability to multitask efficiently, a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise while working under pressure. Friendly, patient, empathetic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and attention to detail in all assigned tasks.
- Estudios requeridos
- Bachillerato, Otros, Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona
- Horas a la semana
- 40 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Contrato temporal a tiempo completo
Entre 1€ y 1€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Customer Service tasks such as attending customers over the phone, chat and by e-mail, as well as administrative tasks.
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español