Lo que vas a hacer
We are looking for professionals who guarantees the fulfillment of global and specifics procedures as well as has responsibility for correct and timely maintenance of the country and LE specifics documentation.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Execution of master data maintenance, validation and support tasks for business partners and service materials within expected SLAs and quality
- Fulfillment of global and specifics procedures as well as responsibility for correct and timely maintenance of country and LE specifics (IBO Documentation
- Resolution of standard topics / doubts in close cooperation with the requesting units, the Global Master Data Team and other relevant units.
- ICS controls guarantee correct performance
- Follow up specific meetings with the countries and ensure to implement the best practice in the team collaboration
- Work relation mainly O2C/S2P departments and MD units as well as business partners participating in daily operative tasks BP/SM
- contrato indefinido
- Comida subvencionada
- Beneficios sociales
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo bachillerato requerido
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
- Estudios requeridos
- Sant Joan Despí
- Horas a la semana
- 40 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
Entre 19,000.00€ y 20,000.00€ por hora
- Responsable de
- Execution of master data maintenance
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Ingeniería
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español, Italiano