... Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Our Seller Support Team, which acts as...
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Our Seller Support Team, which acts as the primary interface between Amazon Services and Merchants selling on the Amazon.com platforms, is focused on building the world’s most Seller-focused company, allowing for increased product selection on the Amazon Marketplace and creating a wealth of opportunities for sellers to have a successful business.
Reporting to the EMEA Sr. Service Delivery Manager, this role is highly customer focused and will require a passion for driving Operational performance on behalf of our customers. The successful candidate will draw from previous work experience in contact center management and international vendor management to ensure operations are run consistently and positively impact the seller experience.
The role will require you to manage relationships with the entire EMEA delivery network across OS Partners and In-House captive sites to drive the performance of the EMEA SPS business as a network. With a cross EMEA network view of SPS Performance the Service Delivery Manager will be instrumental in executing and achieving key service level inputs across the outsource partners and captive centres. With programmatic ownership of performance insights and inspection mechanisms the Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the executions of action plans to ensure consistency and adherence to global standards and processes.
This team will have a narrow focus on operational delivery (SL, EDR, ARR and AHT) to ensure a strong bias for action, speed of execution and the ability to dive deep on performance working with the entire SPS EMEA network across captive onshore, captive offshore and the outsource partners.
The EMEA Service Delivery Manager will play a fundamental role in the planning and performance of operational and customer metrics by creating a positive impact and contribution to the successful delivery of the SeSu Ops goals and objectives.
• Driving delivery and achievements of customer metrics and service delivery outcomes that enable the highest quality at the lowest service cost
• Working in partnership with the site leads, SD Partner managers and program leaders within the EMEA region and across all of the EU SPS OPS business.
• Influencing a team of highly capable individual contributors and virtual teams across program management, project management, continuous improvement and operational execution
• Support a regional strategy including (but not exclusive to); service/proposition, expected customer experience, and delivery of network results, resiliency and capacity.
• Responsible for all operational and customer mechanisms to ensure that the OS partners and the wider network achieve SeSu Ops metrics (SLs, AHT, EDR, NPS, Contact Rate), as well as the operational delivery of the initiatives and change programs that enable the strategic objectives for both SPS OPS and our business unit partners
• Effectively partnering with relevant functions for the success of the region, including People Leaders, global enabling functions (such as Work Force Operations, Program and Project Management, Business Excellence), Business Unit Partners and other Global Service Delivery LOB’s, through a virtual leadership approach.
• Ensure effective change management and transition on key programs, while making sure that the change landing slots are managed effectively to deliver the experience and results required.
• Be fully knowledgeable about customer experience and process insights for all OUs and countries within the region
• Work with the SPS Ops Program team to develop a seller service proposition, culture and experience that is consistent with the brand
• A successful track record at a leadership level in achieving and exceeding operational goals, with a passion for improving customer experience
• A demonstrated ability to work both at local and global business levels
• Extensive professional experience, ideally in complex and dynamic environment
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Inspiring people manager and leader of leaders: experience in leading top-performing teams and managing change
• Strong combination of superior analytical skills, inventive-thought leadership, relentlessly high standards, and bias for action to get things done and remove obstacles
• Strong ability to operate in a matrix environment, collaborate with various stakeholders in different locales and functions effectively, and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Experience in managing stakeholders, projects and programs across cultures and geographies
• Strategic & dynamic thinking with the ability to turn strategy into action planning & commercial excellence
• Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills with an ability to pull together compelling insights and presentations to a wide range of stakeholders
• Demonstrates breadth and depth in use and application of analytics principles, tools and methodologies (quantitative & qualitative).
• Displays thorough understanding of our relevant business areas, policies, systems and procedures
• Ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
• Ability to learn quickly and to work independently and under pressure in a busy environment.
• Strong working knowledge of contact centre functions including online and IVR self service functions
• Positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
• Strong facilitation and organizational skills.
• Experience of using Service Delivery methodologies and thinking to improve the SPS Experience
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Seller/Vendor Services key performance indicators
• Flexibility to travel up to 40%
• Knowledge of Amazon products and services.
• Experience with LEAN and/or Six Sigma methodologies
• Fluency in German, French, Italian and/or Spanish would be beneficial
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online