Lo que vas a hacer
- Commercial relationship with our customers. After a period of training about our products, policies and corporate tools your main responsibility will be related to customer service tasks (front and back office). You will be the first point of contact for any customer care related request. During the morning you will be answering clients calls to give them information or solutions to specific situations. during the afternoon you will do operational tasks to provide and outstanding customer service. You will have to understand our customers' needs to offer them the best-suited solution meeting the company strategy and the country-specific processes. As part of our inside Customer Service team, you will be highly motivated to deliver functionally excellent customer service for our UK subsidiary.
- Sales administration. You will administrate the daily sales on our website and on different marketplaces (Amazon, ManoMano, eBay, Wayfair…). You will contribute to the team efforts to meet objectives and maximise sales. Within time you will make part of commercial decisions with direct impact on our sales, commercial discounts, spare parts delivery and relationship with our carriers.
- Reverse logistics: You will work closely with the tea in our warehouse to manage returns, stock movements, send spare parts to customers, update and enliven our second-hand inventory and sales…
We need a person who knows how to wear different hats. We are a start-up company with different projects to develop to assure our business growth. Other tasks that might be entitled to you are related to
- E- Reputation: be a brand ambassador answering to all reviews from customers, assure our visibility in social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter…)
- Processes: suggest any improvements to make our daily tasks easier and less manual. Coordinate with IT to set up improvements
- Remunerated Internship 6 months
- International environment
- Training and development
- Great location near the beach
- Fresh fruit and coffee
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo Máster requerido Bachelor’s Degree in business administration.
- Customer oriented person
- Problem solving
- We seek a person who is curious to learn about business and specially about e-commerce. You will be part of a young and dynamic team currently in expansion where you will perform multiple tasks related to customer support and online sales.
- Remunerated Internship 6 months
- When: from March/April 2019 until end August/September 2019
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday from 9am-2pm / 3-6pm (1-hour lunch break)
- Where: Barcelona – our offices are in Palau de Mar, near Barceloneta metro station and walking distance from the beach.
Are you ready to join a growing company in the exciting world of e-commerce? Then, send your CV!
- Customer Service and sales background, you are finishing your studies and are looking for an internship
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Be driven enough to learn as fast as the fast pace of the business. Never hesitate to try new things in a pragmatic way
- Ability to work in a group environment with strong interpersonal and team working skills
- High attention to detail as well as excellent organisational and time management skills
- Used to work under pressure, with peak workloads and multitasking
- Problem-solving ability, organisation and attention to detail, customer empathy and assertiveness
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- Results-focused, metrics-driven and constant improvement mentality
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential, strong, dedicated work ethic
- Estudios requeridos
- Módulo de grado superior, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 35 - 36
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo, Prácticas
Entre 600€ y 700€ Al mes
- Responsable de
- Atención al cliente, tareas administrativas,
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español