Lo que vas a hacer
- Support all aspects of multiple social media accounts, including content creation and community development. (Organic)
- Facilitate creation of inspirational content that is globally consistent across all digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.)
- Writing fresh and engaging copy, as well as participating/creating conversations, identifying new trends and face-testing new features.
- Working closely with other teams to understand and participate in ongoing marketing and campaign activities.
- Analysing, optimising and reporting on the social community performance.
- Define, track, and analyse metrics across all digital platforms to continuously identify new opportunities for engagement and reach. Report on owned media content performance.
- Use analytics to produce genuine audience insights to identify new commercial opportunities and drive strategy.
- Challenge our current social media strategy to improve it with innovative and business- oriented ideas.
- A salary of 300€ per month during the internship/placement
- Regular in house sales & product training
- Free Snacks, Fruit and Coffee/Tea.
- Company paid events and trips (in the past we’ve gone to Rome, Berlin, Mallorca & Ibiza.)
- Free weekly Spanish classes for all levels
- Ping-Pong tournaments, on our very own Ping-Pong table of course
- Playstation 4 (Fifa, if you dare)
- Gym discount to help you stay fit and healthy!
- Casual dress code and in-office music system
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- Spoken and written English to an extremely high standard (French, Italian, Spanish or German languages are a bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree or close to graduation in communication, marketing, creative writing or copywriting
- A desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Experience with the Google suit, Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc
- Experience with blogging and/or Photoshop are a big plus
As part of our marketing efforts we maintain more than 15 websites and a variety of social media channels across all of our markets. Communicating through these channels requires a continuous flow of quality blogs, campaigns, emails, press releases, web pages and other relevant bartender content on a native level. All of our content is produced in-house and needs to communicate our visual identity and abide by corporate guidelines.
Life EBS :
At EBS, we offer our employees a unique and energetic working environment that you won't find anywhere else! Our offices are created to provide you with a vibrant, positive and motivated setting to maximise creativity. Working as part of our international team means you will experience new cultures and may even pick up a few new phrases along the way. Joining EBS means you'll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, have an incredible experience abroad and make money at the same time.
Duration : 6 months
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 40 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
300€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Digital Marketing
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación