Lo que vas a hacer
- Safened operates globally, we service our customers from 4 offices in London, New York, Amsterdam and Barcelona (our development hub). Our internal culture is characterised by our flat structure, the Dutch direct communication with the emphasis on results and collaboration. We unite people from all over the globe in our hubs and make them feel at home wherever they are.
- We are a fast-growing fintech-driven startup, driven by a vision to turn financial risk and regulatory challenges into simple and secure solutions. Simple as we reduce complexity and offer easy to integrate solutions to financial institutions. Our core products focus on deposit and customer onboarding solutions. Technology empowers everything we do.
- As a CDD Analyst you operate as a detective. You trace information that leads to financial-economic crime that is harmful to the financial institutes we work with. In your role you are responsible for carrying out 'know your customer' and Due Diligence checks. You carry out all necessary checks: you look at the name of the customer, his/her ID, selfies, anything out of the ordinary. You ensure that the examinations are completed within the agreed time and that no fraud falls between the cracks.
WHAT'S YOUR ROLE
- Check data.
- Verify fraud identities.
- Competitive salary
- International team
- Personal growth
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo bachillerato requerido
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Living in or willing to move to Barcelona
- Spanish Work Permit
- Committed to work 40 hours per week, on a shift basis.
- Estudios requeridos
- Bachillerato, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster, Otros
- Horas a la semana
- 24 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo por las tardes, Fines de semana
Entre 20,000€ y 24,000€ por año
- Responsable de
- Check data, verify fraud identities
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español