... The way we watch video content is changing. Online video services are providing new content in ever exciting and easier ways to watch. At the forefront of this movement is Prime Video, creating and distributing new,...
The way we watch video content is changing. Online video services are providing new content in ever exciting and easier ways to watch. At the forefront of this movement is Prime Video, creating and distributing new, innovative and prestigious exclusive content to our customers. Become part of the change, and help develop and define the video content the next generation of Amazon customers will watch.
As a Senior Content Acquisition Manager within Prime Video Spain TV team, you love TV shows and make it your mission to identify the best possible content to attract, engage and retain our customers. You know that you will have to apply your deep analytical skills to make the case for a given acquisition, both qualitatively (the ‘what’ and ‘where’ and ‘from who’) and quantitatively (the ‘how’ and ‘when’); not just within our business, but as you ultimately enter in negotiations with studios and content creators to procure their best content for Prime Video. You will own a content category to the point where you will assess the efficacy of your past recommendations, to inform future acquisition decisions and feed into the larger vision we create as a team. You are not afraid to Dive Deep as you uncover data points to prove or disprove your hypothesis. Your communication skills convince through the clarity of your written argument, having considered alternatives and possible counter arguments. You do not wait for someone to tell you to take ownership; in fact, you do not hesitate to share your proven approach and findings beyond the scope of your role, with peers across the business and even across territories. And most importantly, you know how to prioritize and manage expectations with internal clients and external vendors.
Your day-to-day activities to achieve measurable results will include the following:
· Contributing to our forward-looking content strategy, budgetary considerations and consequently, recommending content for acquisition
· Understanding the acquisition process, sourcing, evaluation, negotiating and launch of content to reach Prime Video’s goals for TV
· Own all aspects of the content acquisition process, including building analytical models to show value in titles, analyzing results to drive improvements and collaboration with internal teams (marketing, public relations, finance, operations, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Working background in the media and film/TV entertainment industry: within acquisitions, programming or scheduling in either broadcast, TV distribution or DVD retail (incl. online)
· Basic experience of identifying suitable product for VOD, managing the acquisition process from content to contract, to materials delivery
· Can-do attitude, willingness and flexibility to solve problems at short notice, using any tools necessary.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills and client facing attitude
· MBA a plus
· Knowledge of Spanish TV industry –knowledge of the different licensors and content; as well as an interest in improving this knowledge in the future
· Strong passion and knowledge about movies & TV
· Experience with SQL authoring and data manipulation
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online