... At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that...
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
The Spanish Amazon team is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed EHS Manager.
This role will play a critical role in managing the Health & Safety function that can drive innovation and execution in last mile delivery and transportation networks. The successful candidate will identify, coordinate and drive improvements in safety, quality and productivity, working with the Management teams.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities include:
· Managing the EHS function for the region, including the supervision of team members, to ensure delivery of Safety performance in line with personal, team and functional goals and objectives
· Developing and maintaining relationships with Operational and Functional Leadership, direct reports and Safety Manager peers to provide authoritative and efficient advice and guidance on EHS matters, share best practices and ensure consistency of approach in Amazon operations.
· Providing strategies to plan and organize work systems to reduce health & safety risks and recommending suitable adaptations to plant, machinery and processes.
· Creating business change as required through effective change management processes within the fast-paced multi-site operation.
· Participating in collaborative EHS projects
· Supporting the analysis of accident data, gap analysis and Associate feedback in order to build prevention programs and contribute to improve Safety and impact accident trends
· Implementing and maintaining post-roll out ergonomic and behavioral culture programs where required and across a complex multi-shift operation
· Interfacing with EHS legislative bodies and emergency services personnel as required, ensuring clear escalation and compliance with company procedures
· Liaising and responding to insurers / solicitors in response to personal injury claims
· Preparation and issuance of regular and ad hoc reports and metric documents
· Overseeing Peak readiness and Peak post-mortem processes from an EHS perspective
· Participating in recruiting efforts
· Overseeing in the EHS Safety Audit program
· Innovation around company safety policies to ensure that local legislative requirements are met
You have the below? Great!
· Educated to degree level Diploma
· You have significant Health and Safety experience, ideally gained in a logistics environment,
· You’re a chartered member of an industry body representing the interest of Human Resources, such as IOSH (CMIOSH) or equivalent,
· Flexible approach to work, while always managing your own priorities and workload,
· You’re able to effectively lead and manage a team,
· You possess excellent communication and influencing skills: you’re also results-oriented and tenacious,
· You’re also comfortable communicating at all levels of seniority within a large organisation,
· You possess an in-depth understanding of EU & Spain Health and Safety legislation,
· You can quickly build credibility, using your influencing skills and strategies to build buy-in for change,
· Demonstrable record of driving significant change through an operation.
· You are fluent in Spanish and in English
You own the below as well? Even better!
· You possess experience of Lean, 5S and Kaizen methodologies,
· Qualifications or experience of environmentally-conscious initiatives would be advantageous.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online