... Amazon Studios Original Content is available to global Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy Award-winning series Transparent and Mozart in...
Amazon Studios Original Content is available to global Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy Award-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Marvelous Mrs Maisel, The Man in the High Castle, You are Wanted, Bosch, and Catastrophe.
Amazon Studios in Europe is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Senior Development Executive to support our fast expanding EMEA region. In this position you will manage the sourcing, planning and execution for original productions and 1st run licensing with a specific focus on the Spanish market, with flexibility to work across other territories as and when required.
The successful candidate will have training and/or experience in sourcing, developing and producing broadly popular, high quality scripted television alongside business acumen including but not limited to negotiating and financing. This position will be based in Madrid and will report to the Head of Amazon Studios Europe.
We are seeking a dynamic and outgoing individual who is passionate about developing ambitious, popular and high-quality TV shows for the Spanish market. They must be self-motivated and have the ability to multi task with a large volume of workload. This individual will be responsible for multiple projects in development and production as well as a high volume of submissions and meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
· Key point of contact and support for producers, writers, agents within the territory
· Cultivate new creative relationships in the Spanish marketplace representing Amazon Studios.
· Assess and evaluate a broad range of materials, making recommendations on submissions to enter in to development and providing feedback.
· Curating the information required to take potential submissions to development and greenlight, working with BA to negotiate the deal.
· Managing the production from inception to launch, interacting with key stakeholders internally and externally during this process.
· Oversee production of greenlit series for premium quality and cost efficiency.
· To attend weekly business, development and production meetings as required.
· In depth knowledge of the international TV market, with a specific focus on Spain.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Positive, proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment.
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
· Creative problem-solver.
· Web-savvy: familiar with online video environment.
· High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
· Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
· Experience in managing scripted shows from production to launch in either a production or commissioning capacity.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online