... Temporary maternity cover position for a Logistics Process Improvement Manager that is experienced in Operations and Continuous Improvement. The ideal candidate loves to work on processes directly on the Shopfloor and...
Temporary maternity cover position for a Logistics Process Improvement Manager that is experienced in Operations and Continuous Improvement. The ideal candidate loves to work on processes directly on the Shopfloor and On Road as well improving them systematically.
As a member of the EU ACES Amazon Logistics team, you will drive improvements and the implementation of standards in our growing Last Mile delivery network. Furthermore you will be an essential part of a team that is supporting launches and implements new processes together with operations. The EU ACES Manager will be in frequent interaction with colleagues from our European network and take a leadership role in the deployment of projects. Specifically working in Spain, this is a Maternity Cover role for 1 Year.
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional project management skills. It will involve regular communication with our delivery stations and European process management. It requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering across cross-functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with great communication skills.
· Project Execution countrywide
· Will require EU wide travel
· Disciplinary Leadership of project teams
· Project development and deployment
· Standard Work Deployment (Layout adapations, implementation plan
· Masters degree in Operations, Engineering, Automotive or Logistics (operational Black Belts welcome)
· Experience in a similar process development or operational role, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment
· Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
· Excellent Project Management skills Advanced Excel Skills
· Experience in Project Management Software,
· Willingness to travel (within country and EU)
· Excellent English language skills
· Experience in people leadership at least in indirect role
· Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
· Certified OE Black Belt or Green Belt
· Advanced data analysis skills and an expert in using supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Access
· Knowledge and ability to use standard development tools e.g. AutoCAD, MS Visio
· Experience in people leadership in direct role
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online