... Do you like to solve complex technical problems? Do you want to find the next big thing in technology and empower partners to take full advantage of the cloud? Do you have a passion for globally scaling partner...
Do you like to solve complex technical problems? Do you want to find the next big thing in technology and empower partners to take full advantage of the cloud? Do you have a passion for globally scaling partner development programs? Then come help us make history!
This is the right role for someone who has experience in Operations, DevOps or software engineering, but wants to focus on building, advising, and teaching our partner community through scalable and programmatic interactions. This role serves as the technical face of AWS to the emerging partner community (startup through enterprise). Passion for new and progressive technology is an absolute requirement for this position. Technical breadth is crucial this role, as it spans a large area from distributed systems, CI/CD, database design, automation, storage, networking and just about everything in-between.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work directly with AWS engineering teams to advise on their roadmap, assist with architecture design, guide their implementation and help promote their offerings. We also work hard to get the word out about the cool things our partners are doing with AWS. To do this at scale, we focus on writing technical papers, producing code samples, writing blog posts, conducting webinars and speaking at technical conferences. Your broad responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement with AWS emerging technology and system integrator partners, as well as managing technical enablement of our internal Partner Development teams.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skills in software architecture, continuous deployment, automation, and operations. Strong communication skills are important in this role and the ability to authentically speak to technical audiences is important.
Having fun is an important part of our approach. We're here because we love what we do, and we come to work ready to have fun changing the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Support high scale partner development business team
· Advise partners on opportunities to grow their business in the cloud
· Provide architectural guidance on cloud-ifying partner offerings
· Capture and share feedback from field with internal engineering teams
· Write technical white papers, blog posts, produce artifacts and provide specific technical guidance
· Provide guidance to partner engineering teams
· Promote partners internally and externally with webinars and speaking opportunities
· Turn big ideas into products and services, and help influence the direction of AWS
· Ability to continuously learn and adapt to new technologies
· 5+ years of hands on experience in software development, systems administration or both
· Passion for a broad set of technologies related to the cloud ecosystem
· Strong customer facing skills and speaking skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Some travel will be required
· Experience with programmatic process development and implementation
· Broad knowledge of the cloud technology partner ecosystem and related products
· Experience writing and publishing technical documents
· Domain experience with independent software vendors, system integrators or managed service providers
· Large scale systems management, operations or devops experience
· Experience automating, scripting and/or software development
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online