Lo que vas a hacer
At MOCA we're looking for a marketing intern to support our marketing department. The best place to learn and improve digital marketing skills is a tech company and that's exactly what we offer: a place where students can learn, adapt what they studied in the classroom in a thriving startup environment and grow professionally.
What you will do:
- Marketing Automation: Assist the manager and support the team in marketing automation tasks: create workflows, landing pages, forms and lists using Hubspot as our core marketing tool.
- Marketing Campaigns: create and deliver amazing campaigns to our newsletter and analyze their impact.
- Events: Create and manage the events calendar, updating the key information accordingly.
- Measure metrics: Using Google Analytics, Hubspot and other measurement tools to provide reports on marketing metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives. Create Reports weekly.
- Good communication skills, English and Spanish is a must.
- Fast learner and digital native. You need to be able to master new software in no time!
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills, familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Hubspot, Mailchimp, Google analytics and other digital tools is a plus.
- Challenging work: Be part of a talented, international, fast-moving team where you can share with and learn from smart people.
- Creativity: We care about how we are working together. Relax and let the creativity flow.
- Innovation. We strive to innovate and learn every day. Come and help us to build new technologies and new tools.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- Good communication skills, English and Spanish is a must. Fast learner and digital native. You need to be able to master new software in no time!
- Experience is not necessary
¿Piensas que eres el candidato perfecto? ¡Puedes hacer click en 'Solicitar esta oferta' y te contactaremos lo antes posible!
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 20 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes, Prácticas
Entre 500€ y 1,000€ Al mes
- Responsable de
- Marketing Automation
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español