... Would you like to start your career in procurement within an international innovative company ? We are looking for German speakers to join our procurement team in Prague (Czech Republic)....
Would you like to start your career in procurement within an international innovative company ? We are looking for German speakers to join our procurement team in Prague (Czech Republic). If you want to be part of an international team - this opportunity is for you !
Amazon is hiring a Buyer to be based in our corporate offices in Prague. As member of our EU Shared Procurement Center (SPC) team you support the EU procurement and business teams by delivering operational purchasing tasks and assignments.
· Provide functional support to the Fulfilment Center (FC) Procurement network for operational and administrative tasks. This includes daily execution of purchasing orders and/or documents creation, delivery tracking and escalation, invoice and supplier master data management and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
REPORTING TO: Shared Procurement Center Manager
· Process daily purchase requisitions, remedy tickets and web requisitions
· Process invoice queries and reconciliation
· Point of contact for some outside vendors/manufacturers
· Administrates Purchase Order process (includes filing, tracking, etc.)
· Set up and maintain supplier master data for procurement network
· Work in full compliance with the company Spending and Transaction policy
· Proactively manage and decrease the number of invoices on hold (IOH), ensuring a robust procure-to-pay process.
Support Kaizen and continuous improvement projects
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
· Meet service level agreements (SLA) for standard tasks (e.g. PO creation, supplier on-boarding...)
· Meet SLA for invoice management
· Achieving assigned project targets / objectives
· Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken); knowledge of other EU languages will be an asset
· High precision in verbal and written communication
· Previous experience in Purchasing or shared service centers advantageous
· Experienced in MS Office – in particular MS Excel
· Ability to resolve day-to-day problems and focus on delivering results
· Ability to make effective escalation decision
· Good attention to detail and organizational skills
· Good judgment and instincts
· Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment, good time management
· Bachelor degree preferred
· Work experience advantageous
· 0-10% (limited)
Please note that in order to be able to work in Czech Republic, you need to hold an EU passport.
Amazon will help with the international relocation (relocation bonus paid during the first 2 months in Amazon).
Sounds interesting? We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online