... Amazon Business (www.amazon.com/business) is a marketplace that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and...
Amazon Business (www.amazon.com/business) is a marketplace that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits tailored to the needs of businesses. Amazon Business provides easy access to hundreds of millions of products – everything from IT and lab equipment to education and food-service supplies. Amazon Business customers also enjoy a variety of benefits, including business-only pricing and selection, a multi-seller marketplace, single- or multi-user business accounts, Business Prime Shipping, approval workflow, purchasing system integrations, payment solutions, tax exemptions, dedicated customer support and more.
Business Prime is a paid subscription service for verified business, charity or government organizations that makes Prime’s reliable, fast, FREE shipping benefits accessible for all authorized users within the organization when shopping on Amazon Business. Business Prime is available only for Amazon Business customers with benefits that are relevant for business customers. The Business Prime team is looking for a strong program manager to support key workflows required to scale and improve the overall customer experience. Specific responsibilities include:
· Establish and operate systems, processes and tools to monitor accounts for signs of abuse and efficient verification and removal of these accounts.
· Establish and operate systems, processes and tools to grant selected customers access to Business Prime benefits for free under given conditions and timeframes.
· Work with Voice of the Customer sources to identify and prioritize customer specific bugs and requests, and help resolve customer service requests where deeper product information is required.
· Establish core communications tools and mechanisms for the Business Prime and external teams (SharePoint, Wiki’s, and Office Hours).
Track core metrics for Complimentary Business Prime, Profitability, and Voice of Customer and report trends in Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
· 5+ years’ experience in product or program management, software management, product design or related roles
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical experience
· Strong attention to detail with ability to crisply define and follow policies, insisting on high bar to maintain a consistent experience for customers
· Experience working with finance and data teams to identify leading indicators of potential abuse and unprofitability
· Ability to make and justify difficult decisions using objective analysis
· Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online