... Amazon is seeking a Financial Analyst to support financial analysis and planning for our Spain Last Mile network. This role will work with our Last Mile team and will allow the successful candidate to...
Amazon is seeking a Financial Analyst to support financial analysis and planning for our Spain Last Mile network. This role will work with our Last Mile team and will allow the successful candidate to have a direct impact on driving the future of Amazon’s world-class operations network.
The candidate will work closely with operations leaders, technology teams, and international finance teams. The person in this role will be responsible supporting the team for decision support, controllership and finance for the largest cost area of the business. The role will involve ad-hoc analysis and special projects requiring detailed modeling to drive the decision-making of senior leadership.
Our team of front-facing business analysts is responsible for multi-million Euro budgets and is integral to the success of the business. This role will be a highly visible position supporting Amazon’s Last Mile Operations team in Spain. This role will be involved in multiple productivity and cost focused projects. With the scale of the business and the pace of change, this requires dynamic thinkers who are comfortable facing challenges and working to tight deadlines. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with many internal customers both in Operations and Retail at all levels of the organization. If you are someone who has successfully analyzed dynamic business opportunities, influenced others to choose the best opportunities, and built plans to bring them to reality, Amazon Logistics may be a good fit for you.
• Ensure financial system inputs are consistent, up-to-date and accurate.
• Financial planning to support operations reporting.
• Conduct variance analysis against plan and previous period.
• Produce regular and ad hoc reports and analysis.
• Monitor transportation expenditures versus forecasts and budgets and communicate issues to senior management.
• Participate in Fixed Asset discussions related to Transportation expenditures.
• Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective cost management and to provide useful financial data for decision making.
• Develop and maintain efficient communication processes to ensure smooth and consistent flow of information between Amazon transportation owners within the EU and Seattle.
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or other quantitative area; or other degree with equivalent experience and an MBA is desirable.
• Demonstrable large scale international business analysis experience in fast-paced operations or e-commerce environment.
• Very strong analytical skills and will be very detail oriented.
• Ability to think both analytically and strategically – to go beyond the numbers and to think logically about underlying business issues.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to comfortably act as a liaison between many teams and management.
• Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization.
• Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools; advanced computer literacy (Excel with VBA Macro skills, Access); Data-warehouse analysis; SQL.
• Process improvement focus.
• Strong PC modeling skills including advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
• MBA or CPA certifications are desirable.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online