... Do you have broad skills in software development or networking or system administration? Are you passionate about cloud computing and helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems?At Amazon, we are...
Do you have broad skills in software development or networking or system administration? Are you passionate about cloud computing and helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems?
At Amazon, we are continuously striving to me the most customer-centric company in the world. AWS have been helping over one million customers in over 190 countries, from Airbnb to GE, to deliver flexibility, scalability and reliability across their organizations. Behind this success is exceptionally talented, bright and driven individuals who work hard, have fun and make history.
As a Solution Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help customers craft highly scalable, flexible, resilient, secure and cost-effective cloud architectures across Europe and Spain in particular. You will have the opportunity to help define and execute a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS within organizations ranging from new start-ups to established businesses.
We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable at the intersection of technology and business. They will be broadly competent across many areas of technology and deep in a handful of areas. The candidates must possess excellent communication skills as the Solutions Architect will spend most of their day interacting with internal and external customers via email, phone, and in-person meetings. Cloud is the new normal, and the only way to meet demands of our customers is to stay one step ahead by learning, experimenting, building and sharing your skills and lessons with customers and your fellow Amazonians.
This role requires travel up to 20%.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the sales team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
· Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
· Own each engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
· Bachelors Degree and 10+ years of industry experience
· Working knowledge of enterprise software
· Working knowledge of software development and/or networking and/or system administration
· Experience presenting to both large and small audiences
· Skills in self-paced learning and experience in applying new knowledge
· Ability to travel
· Fluency in English is essential
· Knowledge of other European Languages
· Working knowledge of cloud technologies
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
· Solution selling experience
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online