ING wants to be an innovative bank, so we need people who arereal innovators. Because within ING our people are the engine for ING´s growthand success.
The international project Model Bank is multi-cultural andcross-business, and is developing a borderless, scalable, retail platformuniting Spain, Italy, France, Czech Republic and Austria.
We offer the position ITSM& BCP Expert within the Infrasturture department for the Model Bank project inMadrid.
Model Bank incollaboration with the MB countries (Spain, Italy, France and Czech Republic)aims to deliver:
- A retail harmonized digital platform (with 60%to 90% harmonization), fully focused on supporting the MB countries inincreasing customer interaction, improving customer satisfaction and increasingsales
- A scalable platform which can be extended to on-boardadditional countries, products and services in future
- An agile, central IT shared service center that candevelop, maintain and run digital requirements going forward
- A high level of standardizationand centralization across systems, processes, data and way of working alignedwith Enterprise Architecture, Global Process Management, Global Data Managementand Bank Infra
She/He will be in charge of the definition; implementation,evolution and governance of the IT Processes based in ITIL process framework.
Responsible for building a multi-unit ticketing system ServiceNow, that leverages change, incident and problem management in Model Bank.
In parallel he/she will be responsible of defining and implementthe business continuity and disaster recovery framework for any Model Bankservice.
- Define and agree IT processes based in ITIL processframework
- Define and agree process and documentation thatestablish Model Bank services: Statement of Services, Services Agreements,Service Catalogue, etc
- Implement and maintain processes within an ITSM tool(ServiceNow) based in ITIL and Lean practices
- Responsible for implementing a multi entity ticketingsystem
- Responsible for Change, Incident and problem management
- Analyze and prepare complex cross-functional businessrequirements and process flows
- Perform gap analysis between as-is and to-be processes
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) definition andreporting per process
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI) based on analysisof process KPIs
- Make recommendations on areas for continual processimprovement to IT services and processes
- Accountable for IT process compliance, both internaland external regulators
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Business Partners,Suppliers in terms of process doubts
- Responsible for the CMDB
- Define and agree Business Continuity process
- Define and agree Disaster recovery process
- Define and agree DR and BCP tests
Alignment with Business and IT areas for these testsand processes definition
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor degree in ComputerScience or other related bachelors
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Minimum 3 years defining and implementing ITSMprocesses in complex corporate environments
- Knowledge and experience on one or more of thefollowing technologies:
Strong Knowledge of Service Now or other ITILBased applications, ITIL v3 foundations, lean IT v3 foundations, Zabbix orother monitoring tools.Minimum of 3 years’ experiencein areas such as IT processes analysis and implementation
Technical skills required
- Solid knowledge of business continuity and disasterrecovery processes
- Solid knowledge of escalation matrixes
- Basic knowledge in networking protocols
- Basic Knowledge in OS administration
- Proven and demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven and demonstrated communication and presentationskills
- Communication skills being able to transmit complexconcepts in an easy way adapted to IT and business partners
- Team working and leadership skills
- Decision making considering costs, impact and potentialbenefits
- Availability to travel