ING wants to be an innovative bank, so we need people who arereal innovators. Because within ING our people are the engine for ING´s growthand success.
The international project Model Bank is multi-culturaland cross-business, and is developing a borderless, scalable, retail platformuniting Spain, Italy, France, Czech Republic and Austria.
We offer the position Transformation Consultant within the Change Management department for theModel Bank project in Madrid.
Model Bank in collaboration with the MB countries(Spain, Italy, France and Czech) aims to deliver:
- A retail harmonized digital platform (with 60%to 90% harmonization), fully focused on supporting the MB countries inincreasing customer interaction, improving customer satisfaction and increasingsales.
- A scalable platform which can be extended to on-boardadditional countries, products and services in future.
- An agile, central IT shared service center that candevelop, maintain and run digital requirements going forward.
- A high level of standardization and centralizationacross systems, processes, data and way of working aligned with EnterpriseArchitecture, Global Process Management, Global Data Management and Bank Infra.
Provide knowledge and experience related to the skills, structures,tools and support mechanisms needed to manage change and to foster anenvironment conducive to sustaining that change.
- Apply change management WoW based on customer requirements andconduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings.
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectivesestablished by customers into holistic change management strategies andactions.
- Participate in diagnosing the problem and planning and leading thetransformation.
- Implement programs/interventions that prepare the organization forimplementation of new business processes.
- Leverage ING’s WoW, tools, and assets to design and deliveroutcomes.
- Adhere to a top notch transformation team that managestransformation across countries and pillars in scope.
- Execute Model Bank Transformation Plan testing &training & MOT & End User Support to ensure local readiness.
- Apply Model Bank Transformation approach seamlessly andwell integrated with the Local plans.
- Ensure coordination of all partners , vendors, testteams, internal users and delivery teams on each deployment.
- Required: Full Time Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Business Administration, MS Project or relevant Project Planning tools.
- Desired: Agile certification, Project PortfolioManagement tools.
- Required: Experience in Business Process Design, ChangeEnablement, Change Management, Change Strategy and Solution Planning, HumanCapital Strategy and Learning Strategy.
- Desired: Experience in domain alignment (Banking),networking, and IT architecture experience would be a plus.