Beingan innovative bank is just possible if every person working within ING is areal innovator. This is how we are now, a 1100 professionals bank, 1100 ways ofthinking and improving every day.
However, we share a mindset and a way of working, basedon the behaviors and values that make us grow personally each day.
Weoffer you to be part of a highly professional and engaged team that workseveryday as the key engine for ING’s growth and success. This is why we offeryou the latest technological progresses, to make easier and better not onlyyour day to day, but also the people who trust us.
At ING's our strategy is focused on providing excellentservice to our customers and delivering stable growth with strongprofitability. We constantly seek decisive and enthusiastic people who want towork with one of the leading financial institutions worldwide, recognized foroffering to its customers some of the market's most relevant and innovativefinancial products.
We arecurrently looking for experts with experience in areas of technological riskmanagement relevant to Information Technology Risk (IT Risk) and / or BusinessContinuity Management.
• Support the Corporate Head of IRM and BCM (CIRM) of INGBank with research, fact finding, collecting evidence and documentingactivities;
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of CIRMStrategy, Framework, Policies, Minimum Standards, Procedures, Methods andTechniques;
• Support the functional oversight of the global IRM/BCMcommunity by means of QA reviews as part of our functional steering role;
• Be a trusted IRM-BCM advisor towards 1st LoD management and1st LoD and 2nd LoD NFR risk specialists;
• Participate in, challenge and periodically report upon therisks of key strategic (IT/BCM) programs and projects;
• Participate and challenge in risk assessments on specificOperational Risk or Information Risk projects and programs, taking directionover junior ORM, BCM and IRM colleagues;
• Support strategic and ad-hoc risk analyses, risk papers andrisk reports with fact finding, research and documenting activities;
• Supports the identification of the impact of and thecoordination of responses to law and regulatory changes,
ECB reports, etc. and monitors the follow-up of theregulatory issue solving.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of acurriculum and training programme, and to training of the IRM-BCM community.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online