Job... IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a...
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA™ Real-World Evidence (RWE) teams work with clients to help them collect and use real-world data to generate evidence to meet the needs of regulators, payers, providers and patients. Our approach is unique in the industry and is defining the way companies can develop and apply real-world evidence to provide deeper insight about market dynamics, therapy area changes, outcomes research and other scientific insights. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of real-world evidence in a constantly evolving industry.
IQVIA Global Outcomes Research unit, part of the broader Health Economic and Outcomes Research and Health Technology Assessment department, is a part of RWES and has the task to lead the development of offers and to support the regional and local business units. The team focuses in site based NIS with the aim to collect data on burden of disease, treatment patterns, patient reported outcomes, amongst others. We are working towards productisation and standardisation so to make services and products more profitable, consistent in quality and scalable by using technology and firm QM systems.. To remain relevant in the market we constantly need to evaluate the offerings we have and develop new offers.
You will lead strategic planning, prioritisation and set-up of business cases for existing and new offerings in the Global Outcomes Research team. You will also manage the execution of some of these business case, including offering and product development, client feedback, product launch and campaign leadership, including tracking of (financial) KPIs. The role hence is focusing on strategic product management and requires understanding of the business area, and has much interaction with the sales team, the clients, and the people who deliver the work.
In addition the role will support the delivery team in keeping the metrics and KPIs, as well as in other operational aspects related to the finance part of the project.
• Develop business cases for older and new offers
• Exploring market potential, driving segmentation
• Estimate needed resources and expenses,
• Estimate possible revenues and profitability,
• Manage campaigns and KPI including developing business development decks, etc
Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
• Good understanding of the health care business, background on outcomes research, pharmaceutical strategic product management is an advantage
• Strong writing (English) and mathematical or financial skills
• Good story boarding, consultative and ppt skills
• Holder of an MBA or equivalent is an advantage
• You are a pro-active and stress resistant.
• You have an eye for detail and work accurately
• Strong desire to learn new skills to meet business demands
• Languages: top level English; other languages such as Dutch, French, Spanish are a plus
• Technical skills: MS Office with especially Excel, Powerpoint
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.