At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for . Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- Support the internal communication current plan and process and identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Support the management of the HP Barcelona Site and Innovation intranet, preparation of news, campaigns and newsletters of both.
- Manage the TV content for internal channels
- Support community engagement activities
- Support in the organization of site events: charity campaigns, celebrations and innovation inspiring talks bringing the best professionals to HP.
- Support in organizing University/School visits – manage a visits calendar, hosts and speakers.
The candidate must have the ability to multitask and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment. Excellent writing skills in English are required as well as communication skills. The candidate must prove to be proactive, highly organized and be able to manage its own objectives without constant supervision as well as feeling comfortable working in a team but independently too.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Advertising, PR, Journalism, Communications related basically.
- 0 to 1 year of experience.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Knowledge of Spanish and Catalan is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office package is essential.