At Accenture Strategy, our CMT proffesional are focused on all kind of end-to-end digital related projects, including: digital transformation, innovative products and services launch, new disruptive business models development, as a services solutions, omnichannel development to help companies connect with digital consumers…
As a Strategy Consultant within CMT you will work closely with our clients to transform their organization in the shift “from the old to the new”, designing, building and implementing strategies that help enhance business performance. We support our clients to think digital and be digital.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
· Bachelor's Degree, preferably in telecommunications/computing engineering
· MBA degree from a top tier business school is a plus
· Minimum of 2 years experience in telecommunications, technology or digital native companies (OTTs) sectors
· Minimum of 3 years experience at a consulting firm
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
· A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
· Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
· Enough experience to ask the right questions, frame hypotheses, and initiate research to find the answers.
· Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
· Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
· Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
· Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online