Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health...
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic professional which primary focus will be to be responsible for building up and maintaining updated data of Healthcare Professionals in order to offer support to our customers and ensuring that any change is correctly verified through different channels according to our business rules.
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural and fun team across a fast moving, growing business unit, this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Perform verifications via telephone and email with healthcare professionals.
- Research all available sources of information to accurately fulfill the verification.
- Perform match activities comparing new data against our existing database.
- Review institutional structures to keep them up to date and research official sources to find new structural changes.
- Proactively alert the manager on any issue or deviation in the standard procedure.
- Further tasks would be documentation, mailings, troubleshooting and in some cases translations of text passages
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements.
- Native speaker or very high of German language is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills as well as keeping to tight deadlines.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (telephone and email).
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage.
- Practical experience maintaining & updating databases is an advantage.
- Great attention to detail, accuracy and strong team work skills are mandatory.
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- Employees are expected to have at least 12 months service with the Company prior to applying for any internal vacancies.
- Before applying you must obtain your Manager’s authorisation.
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación