Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovaci...
El mejor ambiente de...
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios...
Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovación
El mejor ambiente de trabajo
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios con tecnología y servicios de calidad. Disfruta en Securitas Direct de un gran entorno de trabajo.
Comprometidos con la igualdad
En Securitas Direct creemos firmemente en la igualdad de oportunidades para contribuir al desarrollo de nuestra sociedad. Por eso, impulsamos iniciativas constantes que promuevan la igualdad, la formación y el desarrollo de todos nuestros profesionales.
Un proyecto de talento global
Securitas Direct es parte del grupo Verisure Securitas Direct, presente en 14 países de todo el mundo. Aquí, tendrás la oportunidad de trabajar en una compañía multinacional con más de dos millones de clientes y más de 11.000 profesionales en Europa y Latam.
Do you want to make an impact every day by keeping people safe - and by bringing them a sense of security and peace of mind? Interested in being part of a dedicated, passionate team which believes that security is a human right? Looking to join a company where innovation and technology are at the heart of its solutions? Join us today!
Present in more than 14 countries throughout Europe and Latin America, Verisure Securitas Direct is a leader specialized in developing products and services among the home security sector.
We are an award winning ‘Internet of Things’ company, having amassed a wealth of experience and expertise over more than 25 years. Unlike many competitors, we keep most work in-house to guarantee premium quality every step of the way. Our office in Madrid is a top R&D Center in the connected smart home market. Here we create and develop services and products for home security and home automation.
We are looking for people who can make a tangible positive impact in delivering breakthrough innovation in Research & Development to transform and add value, not only to our Company but the industry itself.
We are the technology team of a fast growing IoT Company and we now have the opportunity to incorporate a Project Manager in our Technology Hub in Madrid. The Project Manager will join our growing and successful Contact Center Platform Team, in IT Business Platforms, developing solutions for our internal costumers. S/he will be part of the Altitude implementation in all of our company´s countries.
This talented, innovative, and passionate Project Manager should have experience working in a Contact Center. Experience with Altitude is a plus, but it is not mandatory.
- Client presentations and support in the definition of contractual company´s requirements.
- Management and development of system requirements. Gather and redefine specifications and requirements based on technical/functional needs.
- Analysis of operational and organizational requirements.
- Execution of projects, including on a global scale or intersections with business segments at the level of business group, applying functional methodology and global processes.
- Support of the deployment, promotion and fulfillment of departmental and corporate strategy; and the objectives and business goals.
- Creation and documentation of use cases for testing the developed solutions.
- Play an active part in continuous departmental improvements, such as tools, templates, processes...
- Monitoring of project management and preparation of weekly reports on the progress of assigned projects, including the discovery of new opportunities and risks.
- University degree in Telecommunication/Computer Engineering with project Manager Training.
- Minimum B2 level of English.
- Advanced knowledge in Call Center Software/Hardware (Altitude uCI8, vBox).
- Demonstrated at least 2 years of experience in Project Management (Desirable experience in the implementation of medium to large-sized Call Center projects, including management and supervision of different functional project teams).
- DB knowledge: SQL server, Oracle.
- Experience with project´s software such as MS Project, MS Office, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Contact Center systems architecture and design.
- Desirable experience of development methodologies and different programming languages such as Java and .NET.
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable working closely with technical and business users.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be a self-starter as well as a good team player.
- Experience with traditional and agile development methodology.
- Ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary and fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with development methodologies, tools and modelling languages.
Strong fit with our DNA:
Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly
Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something, we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline
Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Our people take care of people; we connect caring, knowledgeable and decisive experts with innovative technology to protect what matters most.
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación