Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovaci...
El mejor ambiente de...
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios...
Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovación
El mejor ambiente de trabajo
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios con tecnología y servicios de calidad. Disfruta en Securitas Direct de un gran entorno de trabajo.
Comprometidos con la igualdad
En Securitas Direct creemos firmemente en la igualdad de oportunidades para contribuir al desarrollo de nuestra sociedad. Por eso, impulsamos iniciativas constantes que promuevan la igualdad, la formación y el desarrollo de todos nuestros profesionales.
Un proyecto de talento global
Securitas Direct es parte del grupo Verisure Securitas Direct, presente en 14 países de todo el mundo. Aquí, tendrás la oportunidad de trabajar en una compañía multinacional con más de dos millones de clientes y más de 11.000 profesionales en Europa y Latam.
At Verisure Securitas Direct, we are again redoubling our efforts in Information Security and have ambitious plans over the short and long term. To help support this passionate Information Security Engineer are sort to work in the Information Security team to help maintain and mature our layers of defense.
Initially Senior Engineer will have a local focus and then branch out into a global role. You will work within a talented team and have the opportunity to develop and learn from Information Security industry leaders.
You will be responsible for day to day running and tuning of systems and controls that defend our assets and customers, alongside project work to implement new initiatives. These roles will predominantly focus on internal controls and technologies. You will also be able to work on wider initiatives within the global Information Security team and work closely with the Security Operations Centre.
To be successful, you will need a passion for assessing and configuring Information Security products in compliance environments and a determination to understand risk implications hidden in IT and business complexities. You will escalate critical issues with clarity and work to get the right data, at the right time to enable high quality decisions to be made. This will require both expertise and a passion for ensuring the optimal performance of Information Security technologies providing critical business protection.
From your base in either Malmö or Madrid there will be the opportunity for predominantly European travel (20%).
- Analyze, develop and maintain information security governance, including organizational policies, procedures, standards and guidelines with respect to information security.
- Support businesses and technology areas in designing, implementing, deploying, and sustaining systems that start out and remain secure throughout their complete lifecycle
- Evaluate new threads and potential impacts based on the understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits using knowledge of network operations (firewalls, IDS, WAF, etc.), operating systems (Windows, Linux, …), and application infrastructure (Application/Web Servers, Data bases, Active Directory, etcetera) to select and implement appropriate controls.
- Administer authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and de-provisioning of user and system accounts, access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- Monitor the organization's network and systems for security requirement and determine technical solutions to address them and work with relevant stakeholders to implement them.
- Analyze and respond to information security incidents, including investigation of countermeasures to, and recovery from them (computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, data breaches...)
- A pragmatic approach to Information Security developed through hard won experience of at least 5 years.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure security concepts, including operating systems, network devices and protocols, cloud technologies, and secure data sharing workflows.
- Real expertise in a range of Information Security technologies including:
- Identity and Access Management
- Database Security
Preferred qualifications / Personal Characteristics
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Network Access Control
- Threat Intelligence
- Endpoint Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Relevant security certification (e.g. CISSP, Product certifications).
- Fluency with a Scandinavian language (Malmo based role).
- Fluency in Spanish (Madrid based role).
- Familiar with current home security / smart home technologies, future developments and understanding of business models behind them.
- Internet of Things knowledge.
We are looking for someone who is a strong match with our Company’s DNA with a "can do" attitude and with proven ability to deliver and achieve results in fast paced & dynamic environments.
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something, we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Our people take care of people, we connect caring, knowledgeable and decisive experts with innovative technology to protect what matters most.
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación