Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise strategic, industry, functional, technicalâ€”in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Distribution & Marketing - Insurance: Distribution & Marketing professionals from the Insurance industry are experts in one, or several, of the following areas: Client segmentation, marketing campaigns, quality and customer experience, sale force, distribution channels (digital, contact centers…) and multichannel distribution.
We seek professionals with experience on the execution of consulting projects for insurance institutions. Projects may relate to the following aspects:
- Value proposal definition (Products, Services, Pricing…)
- Development of strategic and business client segmentations
- Estimates of business potential and market demand
- Definition of programs and marketing campaigns (acquisition, retention, cross selling, up-selling…)
- Performing diagnoses of the sales organization
- Design of multichannel distribution and business strategy models
- Optimization of the distribution channels (Web, Mobile, Contact Center…)
- Implementation of Business models (CRM Operational/Analytical)
- Transformation processes of the sales network (business planning, budgeting, goals, monitoring, coaching and training).
- Change management projects (Social networks and digital channels)
- Definition and implementation of Quality management, and Customer Experience models