Join Accenture and... transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The... scale of our...
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business. Each
area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and
training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Digital Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries.
We look for 1 Agile Coach and 5 Scrum Master experts based in Barcelona.
We are looking for a person with experience in agility, passionate about technology and interested in developing complex projects in an environment of agile scaling.
- This professional will have 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master, leading agile teams, with valuable experience on some scaling model: SAFe, Nexus, LESS.
- As an Agile coach, you feel comfortable transmitting knowledge and energizing meetings (you must have soft skills as a trainer, facilitator, coach, communicator).
- Knowledge of other methodologies and frameworks, to adopt the one that best suits the needs of the team / client (Lean, Kanban, etc.).
- Ability to solve problems, tolerance to work with committed schedules, know how to motivate teams to achieve the objectives.
- Desirable experience in launching and executing Agile transformation programs in large clients, with dialogue with Directors, executives and business / IT managers.
If you are that communicative person, who accepts the challenges, accompanies the teams in their day to day, and considers collaboration as the key to transformation in an organization, join our team.
We are looking for Scrum Master with technical background, who
works with Agile methodologies and is interested in developing software in a
- You must have at least 2 years of experience as SCRUM Master.
- You are an experienced professional as a facilitator of dynamics and meetings (planning, retrospectives, product vision).
- You strive to promote the values of Scrum (transparency, communication, collaboration) and help the team to work on these values.
- Valuable experience working with other methods, such as Kanban, XP, TDD, BDD. Valuable certifications such as Scrum Master Valuable knowledge in DevOps Valuable administration and customization of JIRA / Confluence.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.