Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Currently we are seeking a Mainframe Systems Responsible
- Main activities include:
- Manage and coordinate team workload.
- System monitoring
- System alert management
- Batch supervision (processes follow-up, re-launch or escalation in case of failure)
- Basic batch scheduling activities using CA7 tool
- Incident management (registration, resolution and escalation)
- Implementation of minor changes
- Requests according to pre-defined procedures, IPL execution.
- Mainframe operating 24x7
- Experience with CA7
- High level of English
- Experience with mainframe systems
- Should have experience in CA7 - TWS - Control M
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.