Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
Contract Management professionals review, draft and negotiate complex client, procurement, alliance, joint venture, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other contracts within a corporate environment.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
Perform administrative tasks, such as invoicing, staffing follow up and document management.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- Very organized person. We are looking for a candidate with 1 year experience in similar position.
- Used to handle large amounts of information.
- Used to work in coordination with other departments.
- Invoicing and staffing follow up.
- Registering information in systems.
- Coordination with the Delivery Team the contract deliverables.
- Contract Management processes implementation, as subcontracting, data privacy, risk and issues management, etc
- Contract follow up: simple contract extensions, client’s acceptances, etc.
- Workplace, Barcelona Area
- Work schedule standard.
- Working on client’s site jointly within the Accenture Delivery Team.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Proven ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to work with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online