Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit .
Sourcing & Procurement professionals are sought with the following profile:
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supervising business diagnosis and planning activities
• Analyzing and assuring quality of the data collected
• Assisting in formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized gaps
• Supervising business architecture and process design activities
• Assisting in the development of capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs
• Supervising business architecture implementation activities
• Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes
• Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures
• Preparing the client for deployment (communications, training)
• Sourcing & Procurement
Delivering/adding value to client by improving/suggesting the supply chain practice of the client's business through
• Address both strategic and operational supply chain issues within Sourcing and Procurement
• Driving, supervising and reviewing technology diagnosis and value assessments to identify value creation opportunities for clients
• Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
• Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
• Work effectively within groups of highly talented individuals and contribute to the development and implementation of supply chain strategies (e.g. spend analyses, reverse auctions, supplier contract management, contract negotiations).
• Manage the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, develop key insights / findings, and propose solutions to various Supply Chain issues.
• Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Strategic Sourcing, Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management, Purchasing and Spend Management Solutions, Global Sourcing.
• Develop and implement commodity strategies.
• Gathering client requirements, Spends and other Accounting data.
• Developing supplier market intelligence, understand supplier market economics, develop pricing benchmarks.
• Facilitate compliance to sourcing processes.
• Identify and maximize addressable spend.
• Resolving major supplier performance issues.
• Review savings forecasting.
Delivering value to on site client team by bringing good knowledge and understanding of best practices in supply chain.
Operational and Other Effectiveness
• Organizes and manages work effort of self and others to provide quality service in a productive and cost effective manner
• Adopts methods and tools that improve personal and team productivity
• Develops simple and easy to understand frameworks and formats to present information and ideas
• Resolves problems quickly and effectively using creativity and innovation
• Asks for and defines needed support when recognizing own/team's limits
• Defines processes to check work and avoid re-work