Technology ABAP Senior Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
• Support functional team from a technical perspective on an Energy Industry Client
• Solve issues on the current programs/applications, make technical designs based on functional requirements, programming defined solutions and testing.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in a ABAP programmer role .
• Skills on programming SAP Portals and Web Dynpros.
• Experience working on SAP materials management (SAP-MM), SAP inventory management (SAP-IM) and SAP plant maintenance (SAP-PM).
• Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate technical solutions
• Drive, ambition and initiative to improve his skills
• Basic knowledge on “Exploration and Production” processes
• Basic knowledge on “Engineering” processes
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.