Descripción del empleo
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for . Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Barcelona site has the charter for the development of leading-edge 3D printers for a broad range of markets and needs worldwide. In this context, we look for a proactive, hands-on and technically solid person with genuine interest in technology and innovation.
The position provides an exciting opportunity for an engineering professional interested in developing his professional career in a high-tech and rapidly growing industry, full of learning and innovation possibilities. The hp Barcelona site in Sant Cugat del Valles enjoys a very dynamic R&D community in an international environment with an innovation spirit deep inside our culture.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- As selected candidate, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team responsible for the design and delivery of new HP 3D Printers and Solutions. You will be integrated in the group devising solutions for thermal management and part quality robustness, for our MultiJet Fusion process and others to be developed
- Within this team, your responsibility will consist on developing the dimensional, thermal and energy control methods, algorithms and procedures to ensure the best possible quality in the parts printed by our products
- Your job will require a balance of analytical/simulation work with experimental exploration of key technology factors, along with empirical validation of your assumptions and hypothesis
- All these tasks will include close collaboration with team members not only in our Barcelona site, but also with peers in other hp divisions and partners located worldwide (hp sites and laboratories in US, asian component manufacturers, european partners, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- Master’s or PhD. degree in Engineering or Science. Telecommunications, Mechanical and Aeronautical engineers, Computer Science or Physics/Chemistry graduates with heat transfer knowledge and proficiency in mathematics would fit the position
- Though not a must, it would be desirable hands-on experience in next areas: Heat transfer, Data & statistical analysis, Experiments design, Materials science, Programming and Image processing
- Proficient test and experiment designer, capable of assessing the quality of the data gathered and of analysing the results with statistical tools and modelling software (e.g. R, Jmp, Excel, etc.)
- Hands-on approach. Willingness to work with prototypes and desire to learn fast under time pressure and/or high uncertainty, usual in new technology development
- Basics on algorithms development to create calibrations and processes to improve the thermal management of printers, and to optimize part quality output
- Programming skills to write scripts to test algorithms developed, and to analyse test data. We use Python, TCL and other similar languages.
- Teamwork is essential in our organization. Proactivity, collaborative mindset, self-organization skills and personal responsibility are a must, along with communication skills and English fluency
- Sports centre (indoor and outdoor) with gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball, volleyball, soccer in natural grass field, etc. Also, regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, HIIT, …
- Different networks like Young Employees Network, Women’s Network, etc. that organizes activities all year long on social activities, support to minorities, environmentalism, career development, sports & leisure...
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación