Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health...
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA™ Real-World Insights teams work with clients to help them collect and use real-world data to generate evidence to meet the needs of regulators, payers, providers and patients. Our approach is unique in the industry and is defining the way companies can develop and apply real-world evidence to provide deeper insight about market dynamics, therapy area changes, outcomes research and other scientific insights. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of real-world evidence in a constantly evolving industry.
We seek experienced Global Portfolio Strategy Director in the Real World Evidence team to take ownership of RWE products in collaboration with the RWE Product Category Leads, developing products aligned closely to client needs.
Key role connecting client and market intelligence with product development and delivery with strong future development prospects; career path leading to senior sales support, thought leadership or operational management positions.
Assigned to take ownership of developing client-centric products to ensure that IQVIA secures client projects and market leadership. Utilizing market research, client and account team development and drawing on dedicated delivery teams you will be expected to develop product market requirements, a product development roadmap with defined growth and margin targets and market-competitive product positioning.
- Product Definition: Perform Market Research to:
- Identify key customer requirements in terms of product solution, quality, associated services and price (e.g. deliverables/time/quality/cost)
- Quantify demand and growth of the product
- Product Positioning: Work with Marketing to develop:
- A product-specific value proposition
- Provide value-focused proposal language and pricing guidance to support customer engagement and proposal development teams
- Product Market Development: Work with global and regional account & business development teams to:
- Profile and target customers whose pipeline and strategies will require the product and support account planning.
- Develop annual product growth plans, forecasting value of the product to be sold in a given year and associated margin target of said products
- Provide product-specific SME services during proposal and bid-defense preparation
- Product Delivery: Work with the RWE delivery teams to:
- develop a product solution in accordance with customer priorities and meeting defined deliverable / time/ quality/ cost parameters
- develop product-specific investment and business cases
• Direct experience in the late phase, observational study or RWE space
• Track record of product development, product management and/or
• Demonstrated experience in market needs assessments and value proposition development
• Strong cross-functional engagement / consultative skill set
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación