Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health...
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals.
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition professional to help support and drive recruitment in our Madrid Production Hub office.
The primary focus of the role will be to identify, attract and hire professionals at a variety of levels for our teams in Madrid. International profiles, market research and pharma professionals are the talent you will target. We will support you with the recruitment tools & resources you need to do this, and hope you will bring some ideas of your own, too!
This is an exciting opportunity for a TA professional to play a pivotal part in the future success and growth of the TA team across EMEA. If you want to play a key role in a team implementing structure, process and proactive recruitment across a fast moving, growing business unit, this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Partner with key stakeholders to source, select and hire qualified candidates using cost-effective techniques.
- Review applications and conduct effective interviews with potential candidates, providing support throughout all stages of the application and hiring process.
- Create engaging job adverts and distribute across various internal and external channels including Workday, LinkedIn and job boards.
- Drive performance based and positive partnership with key suppliers, such as agencies.
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and hiring managers to effectively support talent goals.
- Advise and influence internal stakeholders on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required. You will partner with your internal stakeholders to fully understand role profiles. Strong stakeholder management skills are going to be essential in this role!
- A key part of this role will be direct sourcing and creating a superior candidate experience, you’ll manage experienced junior and senior-level recruits through the end-to-end hiring process, including extending and closing of offers.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands that may impact the company’s ability to attract the right calibre of candidate and work with the business to provide solutions.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements.
- Extensive hands-on, full life-cycle recruiting experience in the professional services industry (consulting preferred), from sourcing and screening, managing interview processes, and closing candidates.
- Experience recruiting across a variety of profiles and ability to quickly come up to speed on new ones.
- Create and prepare a pool of people available on demand.
- A proven track record of working in a high volume recruiting function. Proven experience with sourcing and interviewing both permanent and temporary positions.
- Strong hands-on recruitment experience (either agency or in-house) that includes supporting global organisations with the talent acquisition of junior to senior professional profiles, ideally across multiple European countries.
- Significant direct sourcing experience, including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms.
- Proven stakeholder management experience at a mid/senior level with the ability to influence, and confidence to positively challenge existing thinking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner across the business.
- Strong time management and prioritization capabilities, with ability to self-manage.
- Ability to think strategically (short, mid and long term) whilst maintaining an eye for detail.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, influencing & decision facilitation skills.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking/recruitment CRM Systems is essential.
- Fluent English language skills will be essential.
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact