Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health...
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Client Services Rep 3 (Senior Analyst). Global Market Insights, Madrid, Spain.
The Global Market Insights team comprises nearly 300 employees across multiple geographies. It is a Global function with local expertise and talent, delivering leading solutions to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry.
The GMI Service team provides a range of support and additional insight across the GMI portfolio, ensuring clients maximise their usage of GMI products and services to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
Based in our IQVIA office in Madrid, Spain, the successful candidate will be responsible for the servicing of Spanish and Portuguese clients who purchase one or more GMI offerings. They will be dealing with the day to day needs of the client as well as identifying opportunities for expansion of products and services.
- Establish and build positive client relationships with defined clients, understanding their requirements in terms of data and services
- Expert understanding of all GMI data sources.
- Serve as an expert contact for clients using GMI data, software and services
- Ensure all contracted services are delivered and look for opportunities to expand usage
- Manage queries raised by client using in-depth understanding of the client and GMI data to ensure that a full and timely response is provided
- Conduct client training on all aspects of GMI data and systems
- Conduct client service meetings at customer site
- Define and manage production of complex ad-hoc studies for clients, and coordinate internal production of regular client deliveries
- Provide additional insight and interpretation of the data to enable appropriate resolution of business questions and/or issues
- Responsible for tracking service usage in KPI
- Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue from existing services.
- Supporting the team lead on driving and implementing GMI Service initiative
- Detailed Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare market
- Ability to understand and communicate detailed analysis and reporting on client issues such as complex data queries
- Good understanding of IQVIA™ assets with knowledge of Global Market Insights core offerings
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft office, including Word/Powerpoint /Excel, to deliver high standard reporting and analytics.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Fluent in Spanish and English: spoken and written
- Knowledge of time series analysis and statistical modelling
- Technical architecture / design or development experience desired
- Experience working with cross functional and multi-geographical teams
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."