Lo que vas a hacer
Blueliv is looking for a talented and passionate Customer Success Analyst to join our Customer Success team in Barcelona.
The ideal candidate will be a young professional or a recent graduate with
passion for customer success, delivering equivalent services to final customers, with drive and creativity, and who wants to develop his career leveraging Blueliv's state of the art tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate professional that wants to evolve in the Cyber Intelligence world in a fast-growing technological start up.
- Build long term relationship with clients and partners
- Performing follow ups and engagement actions with clients and partners
- Deliver Cyber Intelligence services provided to customers and partners using Blueliv's own product and other complementary tools.
- Improve the creation and delivery of intelligence information to customers and partners, via different reports and tools, linking the dots and adding value to the service delivered by Blueliv and its partners.
- Perform investigations in the internet and dark web on different topics, from broad investigations to specific searches.
- Research and craft analytic papers and deliver intelligence briefings under short deadlines on various geographical and functional topics.
- Answer specific customer intelligence questions and requests on particular threats or concerns they encounter.
- Identify, assess, and track tactics, techniques, and procedures of cyber threat actors.
- Use knowledge, creativity, and analytic tradecraft bestpractices to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Prepare materials and impart education sessions on different topics related to investigation.
- Work independently and with the team collaborating throughout Blueliv to develop and coordinate the production of intelligen
- • A full-time position in the centre of Barcelona.
- • Competitive Salary and Flexible Compensation Plan available
- • Internal and external trainings
- • Conferences /meetup attendance
- • Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona
- • Opportunity to develop your career in a growing company
- • Flexitime and Working from Home policy
- • Different social benefits and perks
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and results-oriented
- Experience in customer success will be a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills in at least two European languages (Preferably English, French or Spanish)
- Hands-on, must be able to perform strategic and tactical thinking, and executing the required actions Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with internal C level and external stakeholders, and with people of diverse IT security knowledge
- Effectively solve problems and conflicts while maintaining the Blueliv values and policies
- Knowledge on info-Security at high level is a plus
- A true team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Affinity towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and constantly-changing environment
- Willing to learn with Blueliv and progress together
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 40 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Contrato temporal a tiempo completo
0.00€ por hora
- Responsable de
- Delivering equivalent services to final customers
- Tipo de trabajo
- Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Francés, Español